Total Pageviews

Chat

Hey guys, you don't have to chat on the book anymore!
Chat in this chatroom (below) about books or whatever, it closes a year from now!


Also, check out the new wordle below, I copied and pasted the entire book into it :P

And the Title above? I'm gonna change it depending on the seasons now, so have fun here!

Book Wordle

Book Wordle

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Other Stories

Hey guys, as some of you know, I am not nearly close to the only one writing stories. In fact, there are ten Delta ones in the same creative writing class!

So if you want to see their stories, click the many links below:


Claire: Sci-fi Story (No-name)

May Joy: (No known name, you need to request access)

Hanna: Barely There


Sydney (2): 
Looking with your Heart

Counting Secrets

There are probably more, but here ya go, fans.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tyler, can you add a link to my book. I shared it with you and I am starting to write it. I am only a little bit into the second chapter, but I am writing it more. And I made it so you can edit if you want to add anything, just put a comment first just in case I like the thing you want to change.

    ReplyDelete